As recently announced by Brad Smith (President) and Carol Ann Browne (Director of Executive Communications) on Microsoft’s website, there are various issues that the company will elaborate on.
Here is the list of developments:
- Privacy protection deepens in Europe with rules and regulations while spreading to the United States
- Increasing of disinformation, the controversy evolves from social media
- Raising of protectionism in the Pacific. Technology is divided between the United States and China
- Multi-stakeholder efforts start addressing cyberattacks. Digital diplomacy gains awareness
- New ethics challenges for AI. New controversies abound among employee activism
- Concerns are spreading about AI and jobs availability. Further studies coming about AI and its effect on the economy
- More importance given to the people side of technology, immigration and diversity remain crucial aspects
- Connecting remote areas with rural broadband. Some progress amidst problems
- Protecting people in a data-driven world. This is particularly relevant with sovereignty, human right and work operated on the cloud
- Technological growth and effect on communities. What’s positive for tech companies can challenge a community.
Ways Microsoft supports businesses
Microsoft Reactors offer spaces designed for active learning, networking, and resource sharing within your local start-ups, businesses and developer communities.
Created to facilitate the success of enterprise-ready companies. You will be granted access to top Microsoft partners and customers, make valuable business connections, and access a strong network of technical expertise.
As the corporate venture arm for the company, M12 (previously Microsoft Ventures) typically invests in enterprise software companies in the Series A through C funding stage. As part of its value-add to portfolio companies, M12 offers unique access to strategic go-to-market resources and relationships globally.
Achieve digital business transformation
Thrive and compete in your industry as a digital company. Innovate with the latest data solutions. Get started with this blog on the transformative, innovative Microsoft software and applications.
In Office 2019, you'll find new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! Check out what's available to you today. The main applications found in Office 365 are Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Office Mail.
SharePoint 2019 is the newest Microsoft's website-based service that has been implemented based upon SharePoint 2016. Organising, sharing and tracking down documents is a constant headache for most businesses and employees. Microsoft SharePoint makes it easy to organise, share and manage documents and streamline business processes.
Microsoft Teams can be described as a highly customisable hub for teamwork in Office 365. It allows people to work and collaborate in one single and secure location. Microsoft created this tool to enhance collaboration and provide a modern conversation experience. As the platform is fully incorporated with Office 365, it is possible to easily access files and apps.
Just getting started with Azure? Get up and running in the cloud. Bring your favourite open source software tools and technologies to Azure and explore the possibilities using the tools and platforms you know.